The Kat Life

how I'm choosing to live my best life

Main Categories
Seasonal
Holiday
Katherine Moon
Katherine Isabella Moon
Meow, hello there, my name is Katherine, but you can call me Kat; because I basically am a cat. Anyways, I am a 26-year-old, lifestyle blogger, with an INFP-T personality type, from the United States. I love fashion, the color pink, cats, dogs, and spending all my time on my computer. I'm often seen wearing cat ears headbands.
The Kat Life
The Kat Life

how I'm choosing to live my best life

Friday, December 20, 2019

Winterlicious Questions Tag

Winter forest
Photo courtesy of Viktor Hanacek on Picjumbo

If you know me, you may know that I kind of detest Winter. I'm not a fan of the cold at all. Or the ice. Or the snow if I have to be in it. But I live in Ohio, so I have to find ways to make the most of it, and I actually have. Honestly, I don't think I'd actually mind Winter as much if the temperature stayed above 20ºF, and there wasn't slippery ice. I'm not Elsa, so the cold really bothers me. I'm also not coordinated on ice, by any stretch. But Winter is practically here, and it'll be here for quite a few months. So I have to try to make the most of it.

That being said, I don't think this Winterlicious Questions Tag could have come at a better time! So thank you to my wonderful friend Mari for tagging me to do this; you can check out Mari's responses to these questions here.


The Winterlicious Tag




1 - What is your favorite winter nail polish?

I love red nails for the Winter! I also like silver and gold glitter polishes. 


2 - What is your favorite winter lip product?

I honestly love Carmex lip balm in the Winter. My skin gets super dry in the Winter, especially my lips. As for lip color, I love a bright or dark red lip in the Winter.


3 - What is your most worn winter clothing piece?

I spend the majority of my time in athletic wear, which can get kind of chilly in the Winter. So for the colder months, I have a dark gray hoodie that I wear when I'm not actually working out. It goes with nearly all my workout outfits, and it's pretty comfortable!


4 - What is your most worn winter accessory?

I absolutely adore warm fuzzy socks! I honestly wear them year-round with my pajamas. My feet tend to get kind of cold regardless of the season, same with my hands. My feet are icebergs in the Winter without socks! So are my hands without gloves, but gloves aren't usually touchscreen-friendly, so I rarely wear them in the house.

Weird question, but do you consider socks to be accessories, clothing, or both? I usually see socks being categorized as accessories online, but I could see them being categorized either way.


5 - What is your favorite winter scent/candle? 

I don't really burn candles, but I love the Winter Candy Apple body spray by Bath And Body Works.


6 - What is your favorite winter beverage?

Mint hot chocolate, but I love all hot chocolate. And don't forget the mini marshmallows on top!


7 - What is your all-time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

I've always loved The Grinch. I especially love the one with Jim Carrey. 


8 - What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday song?

I play Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande quite a bit during the holidays. 


9 - What is your favorite holiday food/treat?

My favorite holiday treat would have to be peanut butter fudge. I'm not sure if it's a holiday treat or not, but I've only had it around the holidays. 


10 - What is your favorite holiday decoration this year?

This is awkward, but we actually haven't started decorating yet, and Christmas is days away. Yikes. But the tree my mom plans on using this year is absolutely gorgeous. The top of it looks like an old fashioned lamp post, and it's actually pre-decorated a little bit too.


11 - What's at the top of your Christmas list?

Honestly, I've been sitting here for well over an hour, not knowing how to answer this. There are many different answers that I could give this question. I want to feel inspired and have a constant flow of creativity. I want the motivation to turn all of those ideas into content. I want to be less anxious so that I can work with a clear mind, and so that I can be happier. I suppose you could sum that all up by saying that happiness is at the top of my Christmas list, since creating makes me happy. And I know I'd be happier with fewer worries. 


12 - What are your plans for the holidays this year?

My holiday plans are pretty much the same every year, although this year will be slightly different because my stepdad has to work on Christmas Day. Usually, the tradition is for everyone to stay home on Christmas Day and get up early to open presents on Christmas Morning. But this year we'll be opening presents later in the day when my stepdad gets home. I'm also trying to be a little more social going into 2020, so I'll be going to a family Christmas gathering the Saturday after Christmas. 



Once again, thank you for tagging me to do this, Mari! I love answering questionnaires like this, as well as reading them. They're such a fun way to get to know each other a little more. That being said, I tag anyone who wants to do this. 

If you choose to do this, or even you've already done this tag, I'd love to read your responses to these questions. So feel free to leave them in the comments or send them to me on Twitter. 
Thank you for reading, and I hope the rest of your day is wonderful!
If you liked this post, I'd really appreciate it if you'd help this blog grow and hit the follow button! :)
Follow

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post
Keep Up With The Kat Life Subscribe to my news feed to get posts delivered directly to your inbox!